Ragnarok: Zero 9th Day Maintenance Guide
[ 2017.11.28 ]
NOTE: I've only chosen the parts I deem important from this news article. For the full version, see the link to the original at the bottom.
1. Clan counseling guide quest added. See the Clan Helper at prontera 138, 183.
2. Random Options were updated:
- HP & SP Recovery options only apply to armor and only go up to 50%.
- Weapon "modifier" options have been removed.
- Weapons no longer have DEF and MDEF options.
- Maces are classified as melee attack type and thus no long have magic type options.
- Staff-type items no longer have increase physical damage options.
- Melee attack items no longer have magic damage increase options.
3. Subjugation equipment drops from 59th Level Memorial Dungeons Orc's Memory and Prontera Culvert are changed. When a party has 6 or less players, the drop rate is 0 - 2 per piece of equipment. When a party has 7 or more people, drop rate increases to 1 - 3 per piece of equipment.
4. Updates made to Novice and 1st Class skill descriptions to be clearer.
When refining armor, the rate of increase of DEF is changed:
- Refine 1 - 4: +4 per refine → +10 per refine
- Refine 5 - 8: +7 per refine → +20 per refine
- Refine 9 - 12: +10 per refine → +30 per refine
- Refine 13 - 16: +13 per refine → +40 per refine
- Refine 17 - 20: +16 per refine → +50 per refine
EX) If refine rate +8, then +120 DEF